.PDF Guide content opening problem

Mar 12, 2009 at 11:00 AM
Hi,

does any one having problem while opening the App Arch Guide 2.0 (Stable .pdf Version).
When I downloaded from the code plex site and when I open it gives me an error message. "There was an error opening  this document. Bad encrypt dictionary.". I tried downloading this on different network PCs but can't open :(.

The size of downloaded file is 3.08 MB

Please let me know if there is a problem in the downloadable copy. Though I successfully downloaded and could open ealier version (beta).

Thanks,
Gajendra
Mar 12, 2009 at 6:20 PM
There shouldn't be a problem since we've gotten so many downloads with very few problem reports. What type of machine are you trying to open it on? ormal PC running Windows XP? We've heard that some people have a problem on certain devices because the file is passworded.  What type of device are you using?   If it's still a problem, I can email you the file in an unpassworded version and see if that works.  

Let me know a safe way to get a hold of your email. I believe that you can send me a direct message via codeplex.

Rob
Mar 14, 2009 at 4:15 AM
Yes, I am also facing problem in opening the file. I am using windows XP, kindly mail me the pdf file.

Thanks in advance
Mar 14, 2009 at 7:42 AM
Edited Mar 14, 2009 at 7:47 AM
To deal with these issues, I've posted a non-passworded version of the file at this location. It has the same filename and same exact content. Delete the previous one before downloading this one.  

You'll know there is a difference because when you open the passworded version in Adobe Reader it says "(Secured)"  in the title bar. This file will not display that text. 

Let us know if this fixes the problem.

Sometimes codeplex has issues with the download, however I just downloaded the original passworded file and opened it without a problem so I don't think it's a corruption issue. 

http://apparchguide.codeplex.com/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=24681

Rob
Mar 15, 2009 at 6:43 PM
Thank you very much, this one fixes the problem.
Jan 12, 2013 at 3:48 AM

On sale barbour jacket with surprising discount are waiting for you in barbour sale online. For  cold winter days, we have prepared you with warm quilted barbour jacket , classic barbour international , quality barbour wax and other barbour coat in online barbour store . Be quick to take those cheap barbour jackets home!

http://www.barbourbymall2013.com/