Does not work on Kindle

Aug 12, 2009 at 5:32 PM

The PDF cannot be opened on the Amazon Kindle DX, it says "This PDF cannot be opened due to embedded features not yet supported by Kindle.".  Every other PDF I've tried has opened successfully on the Kindle.  Would be really nice if I could load up the P&P guides onto the Kindle for reading.

Aug 13, 2009 at 5:20 AM

Try the unpassworded PDF version which is also available as a download on this same site.  Look in the Downloads section. Then post here and let us know if that also does not work.  That's the only difference I can think of that could be causing the problem.  We would like the guide be accessible to everyone.   

Rob Boucher

Aug 14, 2009 at 3:20 PM

Similar problem with my Irex Iliad ebook reader. It asks me for a password (this doesn't happen with the PC).

Anyway the suggestion you gave to Optikal works for me.

Well done :-)

Thanks a lot

Aug 14, 2009 at 3:54 PM

Downloading the No Password version worked great, thanks!

Dec 5, 2009 at 6:51 AM

You're giving away a free PDF, but I'm willing to PAY to have a native kindle edition availible from Amazon... shame on you! ;)

Jan 7, 2013 at 8:54 AM

Aaron Hernandez Jersey

Andre Tippett Jersey

Brandon Bolden Jersey

Brandon Lloyd Jersey

Brandon Spikes Jersey

Chandler Jones Jersey

Dan Connolly Jersey

Daniel Fells Jersey

Danny Woodhead Jersey

Deion Branch Jersey

Devin McCourty Jersey

Dont\\\'a Hightower Jersey

Irving Fryar Jersey

Jan 12, 2013 at 6:11 AM

Discounted baseball bat with up to 60% off? Yes! What you read is true. In our baseball and bat shop online, you can buy cheap baseball bat including demarini baseball bat, Easton baseball bat and other famous international baseball bats. No matter you are a lover of wood baseball bat or a composite baseball bat you can find the best baseball bat fit you perfect. Shopping and save!

http://www.baseballbatsus.com/

Feb 28, 2013 at 4:13 PM
May 30, 2013 at 10:59 AM
intra si joaca jocuri cu mario daca iti plac jocurile joaca cele mai noi jocuri cu bile daca iti place sa gatesti ai la dispozitie mai multe jocuri de gatit

daca iubesti animalele acum ai posibilitatea sa joci jocuri cu animale invata sa colorezi jucand jocuri de colorat fii alaturi de ben 10 jucand jocuri cu ben 10 fa cele mai noi chestionare drpciv joaca cele mai noi jocuri cu tractoare

testeaza-ti capacitatea de gandire jucand jocuri logice joaca cele mai noi jocuri pe cel mai tare site de jocuri friv

joaca cele frumoase jocuri cu printese fii alaturi de winx si sue jucand jocuri winx fii alaturi de sue si joaca cele mai noi jocuri aparute pe site jocuri sue

con el principal personaje de dibujos animados de ben 10 y jugar el más nuevo juegos de ben 10
Jun 15, 2013 at 6:40 AM
joaca cele mai tari jocuri fotbal
Aug 7, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Aug 12, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Aug 28, 2013 at 8:06 PM
esti pasionat de atv-uri acum ai posibilitatea de a te juca online jocuri cu atv daca iti plac motoarele atunci joaca jocuri cu motociclete daca iubesti papusile barbie atunci trebuie sa joci jocuri cu barbie si nu in ultimul rand joaca cele mai bune jocuri cu grafica , jocuri 3d cel mai nou site romanesc de jocuri masini
Oct 1, 2013 at 11:33 AM
I'm not sure if this is even possible. But I was wondering if anyone ... You create a form with hidden values to post, set action to the destination url .
jocuri fotbal , jocuri cu motociclete , filme online
Feb 5, 2014 at 8:57 AM
Edited Feb 5, 2014 at 9:00 AM
Optikal wrote:
The PDF cannot be opened on the Amazon Kindle DX, it says "This PDF cannot be opened due to embedded features not yet supported by Kindle.".  Every other PDF I've tried has opened successfully on the Kindle.  Would be really nice if I could load up the P&P guides onto the Kindle for reading.
The PDF may be protected with a password, or there are some features inside the PDF (like photos) that are not yet supported by the Kindle conversion program.
jocuri logice
Apr 22, 2014 at 11:24 PM
Edited Apr 22, 2014 at 11:27 PM
Apr 22, 2014 at 11:29 PM
Games4anime has Anime games that you can play online for free. Play all the top rated Anime flash games today
Do you like anime?
Do you like games Anime?
If yes
You do not miss visiting this site
Anime games site: http://www.games4anime.com